Join Our Team
You dream of making a difference. You can make it a reality.
Bailey House, Inc., a leader in HIV/AIDS housing and services with offices in East Harlem and Greenwich Village, is recognized as one of the best places to work in New York City.
We’re looking for dedicated, dynamic individuals committed to bettering their community. The following positions are currently available. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements using our online form. You may also apply by fax, email, or mail.
Bailey House, Inc.
1751 Park Ave
New York, NY 10035
Attention: Human Resources
- Case Aide
- Per Diem Residence Coordinator – Weekend Shifts
- Operations Assistant
- TCM Outreach and Engagement Specialist
- Housing Placement Program Associate
CASE AIDE – Supportive Housing
The Case Aide is responsible for helping Supportive Housing – Scattered Site team provide young adult housing services and case management aimed at developing and enhancing skills of clients within the program.
- High School Degree or equivalency.
- At least 3yrs experience working with individuals and families living with HIV and AIDS.
- Must be aware and sensitive to the diverse population the program serves.
PER DIEM RESIDENCE COORDINATOR – Weekend Shifts
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the safety and security of residents and to provide oversight of facility operation during non-business hours on a daily basis. Additional responsibilities are to provide information and assistance to resident as needed, engage residents regularly to remain informed about their health and general well being and provide pertinent information about residents to other staff on as needed basis.
- High School or GED required. Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- At Least three years of previous experience with agency population preferred.
- Must have a current Fire Safety Director Certificate.
- Must work overtime as needed and attend mandatory meetings and training as scheduled.
The Operations Assistant supports the Scatter Site Property Manager to insure that all residents and clients are housed in safe, violation free, habitable and secure units and apartments. Additional responsibilities may include maintaining the housing database, work order reports, and housing files.
- Posses and exhibit the ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Possess a general knowledge of trade skills such as general carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, heating systems, etc
TCM Outreach and Engagement Specialist
The core functions of this position are to locate and engage new clients referred by the Health Home lead agencies, case finding activities and outreach to community organizations to identity and recruit new clients, and re-engage clients who are lost to follow-up
- Must possess a High School diploma.
- Prior experience with outreach preferred.
- Must possess ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in team environment a must.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Knowledge of medical and mental health services, benefits and entitlements, and housing in the New York City Metro area is helpful.
- Bilingual (English- Spanish) is preferred.
Housing Placement Program Associate
This position provides Eshare data entry support for the Permanent Housing Placement Public Health Solutions Program. The position enters program data and maintains Eshare for this program. The position also contributes to the development, analysis and reporting of outcomes for Public Health Solutions Performance Based Programs. The incumbent will also perform duties that will assist the program with gathering client data, resources, working with clients to establish utilities as well as follow up around benefits and entitlements, disseminating information to clients and completing all required reports. The position also requires interface with the public and with clients.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements
- AA Degree in relevant field (strongly preferred), or HS diploma/GED and extensive experience.
- Experience in data entry (essential) and database development, data management and analysis (preferred).
- Experience working with community-based organizations as support staff, evaluator, direct service provider or consultant.
- Experience providing training and/or technical assistance.
- Bilingual (English- Spanish) is preferred.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS.
Bailey House, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.