Behavioral Health Center
Here to serve you.
In February 2013, Bailey House opened the new Behavioral Health Center at our Rand Harlan Center in East Harlem. Bailey House understands the delicate balance between emotional and physical health. Our goal is to help our clients enjoy wellness in all parts of their lives.
Who is Eligible?
• Individuals and families
• Current Bailey House clients seeking emotional support
• All clients must be 18 or older
What Type of Insurance Does the Clinic Accept?
• Straight Medicaid
• Medicaid with managed care with SSI
• Amida Care
• Affinity Health Plan
• Center Light
• Senior Whole Health NY
• Coming Soon: Metro Plus and Health First
What Services Does the Clinic Offer?
• Assessment of behavioral health
• Individual and group counseling
• Family counseling
• Monitoring of medications
• Smoking cessation
• Health monitoring
• On-Site Psychiatry
All services are offered in Spanish.
Call (212) 289-6008 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Contact Information:Bailey House Behavioral Health Center 1751 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10035 Phone: (212) 289-6008 Fax: (212) 414-1431